WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in one God.
- We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen.
- We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father. Through Him all things were made.
- For us and for our salvation, He came down from heaven; by the power of the Holy Spirit, He became incarnated from the Virgin Mary, and was made man.
- For our sake, He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered death and was buried. On the third day, He rose again in accordance wtih the scriptures; He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- He will come again in flory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will have no end.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. WIth the Father and the Son, He is worshipped and glorified. He has spoken through the prophets.
- We believe in one holy apostolic and universal Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
- To reach out and gather the Harvest of God.
- To encourage new life in Christ through the Development of Christian Maturity which will empower life mission and ministry in the world.
- To ultimately prepare a people who will reflect the Glory Of God by magnifying His name.